Why didn’t I think of this? Amazing!
with Avery Westlund in Nayarit Mexico
- Daily yoga in a private studio surrounded by 300 acres of ecological jungle reserve
- Accommodation at Punta Monterrey, designed to maintain privacy in a stunning natural setting
- Three fresh, healthy, and delicious meals per day (chilaquiles! housemade pasta!)
- Quiet afternoon naps on the private beach, breathtaking sunsets, and walks in the jungle
- Volunteering with the SPCA–socializing and cuddling with some rescue pups!
|6 days 5 nights at Hotel Punta Monterrey|
|Locally-sourced breakfast, lunch, and dinner|
|1 to 2 hours of daily asana (both vinyasa and restorative styles), meditation, and pranayama. Plus a couple of mini-workshops for those who wish to expand their practice into the realm of more advanced inversions and arm-balancing! All levels welcome.|
|Trip to Marietas Islands|
|Roundtrip ground transfers to/from airport|
Use the Link below to save $100 on your booking: